Sunday, April 18, 2010

Over 10 months into this journey...and I'm still loving it!!!

Hello there!!!!

I know I have not been active with this "blogging thing";o)...however, I just wanted to check in to let you know that I am still loving this journey. I am learning so many things not only about my hair but myself (mind, body and soul/spirit). Going natural has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. If there is any regret, it would be not embarking on this journey sooner!

Peace and blessings!
Vette

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am so happy for you that you are loving your journey. All the best. pls check my blog for a fabulous giveaway, which you will qualify for if u follow my blog http://www.tinukewilson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a common thought for almost all of us? "I wish I had done this sooner."

    You are doing it NOW and that is what counts. Too many of us come to the end of our lives and say, "I wish I had..."

    Then it's too late.

    ReplyDelete